Zardari returns after China visitSeptember 3rd, 2011 - 5:37 pm ICT by IANS
Islamabad, Sep 3 (IANS) President Asif Ali Zardari has returned to Pakistan after a three-day visit to Urumqi in Xingiang province of China and Dushanbe, the capital of Tajikistan.
Zardari attended the China-Eurosia Expo in Urumqi.
He also participated in the quadrilateral summit of Afghanistan, Pakistan, Tajikistan and Russia at Dushanbe and had bilateral meetings with Presidents Dmitry Medvedev of Russia, Hamid Karzai of Afghanistan and Emomali Rahmon of Tajikistan, reported Associated Press of Pakistan.
The president laid the foundation stone of the new Pakistani embassy complex in Dushanbe.
- Zardari to visit China - Aug 26, 2011
- Zardari, Karzai review bilateral ties - Sep 02, 2011
- Medvedev seeks more cooperation with Afghanistan, Pakistan - Aug 19, 2010
- India courts Tajikistan to swing Afghan endgame - Aug 31, 2012
- Russia hopes to boost economic ties with Pakistan: Medvedev - Aug 19, 2010
- Pak-Afghan-Tajik axis to combat terror - Jul 30, 2009
- Afghanistan to buy Russian arms - Aug 17, 2010
- Russia seeks cooperation with India over Afghanistan - Jul 22, 2009
- Krishna, in 'holding room', with Zardari at Beijing - Jun 06, 2012
- Zardari to begin China visit Tuesday - Aug 29, 2011
- Clinton's visit a big event for Tajikistan - Oct 23, 2011
- India, Tajikistan should jointly combat terror, boost ties: President - Sep 03, 2012
- President Patil to leave for Russia, Tajikistan on Wednesday - Sep 01, 2009
- President Patil to leave for Russia today - Sep 02, 2009
- Karzai told US to back "lonely, threatened and under siege" Zardari: Wikileaks cable - Dec 08, 2010
Tags: afghanistan pakistan, asif ali zardari, bilateral meetings, china visit, eurosia, expo, foundation stone, hamid karzai, medvedev, pakistani embassy, presidents, province of china, russia, summit