Youth saves boss from robbery, shot deadApril 1st, 2011 - 8:08 pm ICT by IANS
New Delhi, April 1 (IANS) Two assailants shot dead a 25-year-old man who tried to save his boss from being robbed, police said Friday.
Manoj and his boss Ravi Kumar, who owned Anchal Traders in Agarwal Market in Delhi’s Badarpur area, were leaving the shop Thursday night when two assailants on a motorbike attacked them, a senior police official said.
Manoj intervened when the attackers tried to snatch Kumar’s cash bag. They shot him in the neck and fled without snatching and carrying away the cash bag, the official said.
The youth was rushed to the All India Institute of Medical Science where he was pronounced dead.
- Delhi brothers shot at by snatchers - Jun 18, 2012
- Man robbed inside metro station - Jun 01, 2011
- Five held for Delhi businessman's murder - May 22, 2010
- Man resisting robbery bid shot - Jan 19, 2012
- Man robbed of Rs.5 lakh - Jan 22, 2011
- Central Delhi robbers elude police - Dec 30, 2009
- Jeweller shot at, looted - Feb 08, 2011
- Trader shot dead in Agra - Mar 13, 2011
- Woman looted right outside her house - Jan 21, 2011
- Man shot dead resisting robbery - Feb 01, 2011
- Agra rocked by spate of looting, shooting, killing - Feb 13, 2012
- Businessman shot dead in Patna - Apr 06, 2010
- Man shot at, thrown off flyover by robbers - Jan 10, 2011
- Man dies of heart attack chasing robbers - Aug 09, 2010
- Rs.1 lakh snatched from 75-year-old - Jun 17, 2011