Youth killed by friendApril 23rd, 2012 - 7:49 pm ICT by IANS
New Delhi, April 23 (IANS) A 23-year-old man was killed by his friend following an altercation early Monday, police said.
The deceased has been identified as Danish, a resident of Amroha in Uttar Pradesh. His body was found lying in a pool of blood outside a meat shop in Hauz Quazi area in central Delhi by a passerby, who informed police at around 1:30 a.m.
Police said his throat was slit with a butcher’s knife.
Danish worked at the meat shop along with the accused, and they used to sleep outside it at night. “Last night they fought over some issue, and the victim’s friend fled after slitting his throat,” said a police official.
“A case of murder has been registered against the culprit, whose name cannot be revealed till his arrest,” the official added.
- Man held for father's murder - Jul 25, 2012
- One killed over Rs.2,500 - Oct 25, 2011
- Alcoholic man kills wife - Oct 29, 2011
- Valentine's Day fallout: Agra boy killed by classmates - Feb 17, 2012
- Guard confesses to murdering Mumbai lawyer - Aug 10, 2012
- Stabbed in park for objecting to romancing couple - Aug 12, 2011
- Youth slits wrists at Delhi police station, arrested (Lead) - Jun 12, 2012
- Youth slits wrists at Delhi police station - Jun 12, 2012
- Man arrested in 6-year-old murder case - Feb 03, 2012
- Michigan man stabs Chrysler Group co-worker to death before killing self - Sep 22, 2012
- Two murders in Delhi - Jul 11, 2012
- Guard confesses to murdering Mumbai lawyer, act premediated: Police (Lead) - Aug 10, 2012
- Suspected Maoists kill villager in Odisha - Aug 21, 2012
- V-Day fallout: Agra boy killed by classmates (Lead) - Feb 17, 2012
- Four murdered in Kolkata house - Sep 07, 2012