Youth killed by car belonging to Madhya Pradesh minister’s sonSeptember 29th, 2008 - 3:55 pm ICT by IANS
Bhopal, Sep 29 (IANS) A car belonging to a Madhya Pradesh minister’s son rammed a two-wheeler killing a youth and injuring another on the outskirts of the state capital, police said Monday.”A youth was killed and another seriously injured when a Scorpio hit their motorcycle at the Bhopal-Indore bypass road Sunday. The car belongs to Siddarth Malaiya, son of State Industries Minister Jayant Malaiya,” Bhopal Police Superintendant Jaideep Prasad said.
Mohsin Khan, 30, was going home in the neighbouring Sehore town from Bhopal on his motorcycle. His friend Mussavir, 28, also of Sehore, was with him when the Scorpio hit their vehicle heads on. The car was coming from Indore to Bhopal.
While Khan died on the spot, Mussavir sustained serious injuries and has been admitted to Hamidia hospital in Bhopal, Prasad added.
The police have impounded the car and arrested the driver Sudama.
- Three injured as car run over pavement - May 18, 2012
- Four injured as speeding car hits two bikes, pedestrian - Sep 06, 2010
- Chhattisgarh Home Minister's son killed in car accident - Apr 27, 2008
- Speeding BMW car crushes two people - Feb 12, 2011
- Madhya Pradesh engineer has Rs.10 crore assets - Jan 07, 2012
- Father was not insane: Suicide victim's son - Jan 12, 2011
- Four of family killed in Uttar Pradesh - Dec 04, 2010
- Senior cop dies in Peshawar suicide blast (Lead) - Mar 15, 2012
- School principal killed in Pakistan - May 27, 2012
- Intelligence official shot dead in Pakistan - Mar 02, 2012
- Madhya Pradesh clerk's assets Rs 30 crores! - Dec 18, 2011
- Congress leader's son shot dead in Indore - Mar 31, 2012
- A clerk who made Rs.30 crores! (Lead) - Dec 18, 2011
- Properties of Madhya Pradesh officials raided - Jan 17, 2012
- Italy seizes Gaddafi assets worth $1.4 bn - Mar 30, 2012