Youth dies after fall from IGI cargo terminal roofJuly 19th, 2012 - 9:56 pm ICT by IANS
New Delhi, July 19 (IANS) A 24-year-old youth died after falling from the roof of a cargo terminal of the Indira Gandhi International Airport here, police said Thursday.
Pramod, a resident of south Delhi’s Mahipalpur, fell from the plastic roof of import hall number 3 of the cargo terminal around 11.30 a.m. Wednesday while doing some electrical work there.
A police official said the roof caved in suddenly and he fell from a height of 20 feet.
He was rushed to the Indian Spinal Injuries Centre in Vasant Kunj where he was declared brought dead, said the official.
- Jilted man kills girl - Jan 12, 2012
- Journalist held for road rage shooting - Nov 30, 2011
- Girl molested, thrown out of car in Gurgaon - Jun 07, 2011
- Taxi operator found murdered in south Delhi - Apr 26, 2010
- BSF trooper run over by speeding vehicle - Feb 22, 2012
- Three sweepers arrested for molesting married woman - Jul 14, 2012
- Blaze at IGI cargo terminal, offices gutted (Lead) - Jan 05, 2012
- Rs.50,000 reward for clues in Shobhit murder case - May 24, 2011
- Police detain murdered Vasant Kunj youth's friend - May 28, 2011
- Fall from heights accounts for second highest spinal injuries - May 19, 2011
- Rs.1 crore burglary at Delhi bank cashier's house - Jul 25, 2011
- Airport Metro's two new stations open Monday - Aug 15, 2011
- CNG supply to be affected in South Delhi: IGL - Jun 15, 2012
- Security guard arrested for stealing laptops - Nov 20, 2009
- Delhi college student jumps to death in hospital - Jan 05, 2012