Youth crushed to death by Blueline bus (Lead)October 6th, 2008 - 7:03 pm ICT by IANS
New Delhi, Oct 6 (IANS) A 24-year-old man was killed here Monday when he fell off a moving Blueline bus and got crushed by its rear wheels, police said. Aslam, a resident of Moradabad town in Uttar Pradesh, died near the Patiala House court in the heart of the capital.
According to the police, Aslam lost his balance while trying to alight from the moving bus plying on route 335 between Hauz Khas and Nand Nagri. He died instantly.
The bus driver, Santosh, fled the scene.
Aslam is the 71st victim this year of the privately-run Blueline buses, which killed at least 120 people last year.
- Youth crushed to death by Blueline - Oct 06, 2008
- Man mowed down by Blueline bus in Delhi - Sep 01, 2010
- Conductor crushed to death under own bus - Jan 18, 2011
- Blueline bus kills school student, year's toll 23 - Apr 28, 2008
- Two killed in Delhi road accidents - Dec 21, 2010
- Alighting passenger run over by bus - Oct 19, 2011
- Blueline buses get brief lease of life (Second Lead) - Jan 31, 2011
- Blueline buses not to return to Delhi roads - Oct 25, 2010
- Two-year-old crushed under school bus - Sep 25, 2010
- Blueline bus mows down builder - Dec 09, 2011
- It's end of road for 800 Blueline buses - Dec 14, 2010
- Blueline buses to breath their last in June 2012 (Lead) - Mar 03, 2011
- Man crushed to death by Blueline bus - Apr 21, 2009
- 1,600 Blueline buses off Delhi roads, commuters suffer - Sep 26, 2010
- Blueline buses to be back on Delhi roads Monday - Oct 15, 2010