Youth Congress volunteers help Delhi blast victimsSeptember 14th, 2008 - 12:21 am ICT by IANS
New Delhi, Sep 13 (IANS) All India Youth Congress volunteers, youth wing of Congress party, stepped in to help the victims of six serial blasts that ripped the national capital Saturday evening.“More than 500 volunteers rushed to the spot and some to the hospital to help out the blast victims,” said Anil Chaudhary, President of All India Youth Congress.
He added that their volunteers are also donating blood.
Meanwhile, Civil Defence Voluntary Organisation was also seen helping out blast victims at the Karol Bagh blast site.
“More than 100 Civil Defence volunteers are at every nook and corner of the Gaffar market in Karol Bagh and are helping in evacuating the crowded place,” said Ashok, a volunteer.
- Charges framed against 13 in Delhi blasts of 2008 - May 06, 2011
- Terror e-mail holds back shoppers in Delhi, suburbs - Sep 13, 2011
- 2008 Delhi serial blasts: Court to frame charges Feb 21 (Second lead) - Feb 05, 2011
- Delhi serial blasts: Charges to be framed Feb 21 (Lead) - Feb 05, 2011
- Hoax bomb caller arrested in Delhi - Dec 04, 2010
- 2008 Delhi serial blast: 11 accused fail to appear in court (Lead) - Feb 21, 2011
- Court defers framing of charges in 2008 Delhi blasts - Jan 17, 2011
- Soon, a national e-blood bank service - May 08, 2012
- High court blast is 19th attack in Delhi in 15 years - Sep 07, 2011
- Red corner notice to be issued for Iranians in Israeli car blast: Police - Mar 16, 2012
- Delhi Metro mock drill hits commuters (Lead) - Jul 28, 2012
- Pune blasts 'very serious matter', says Shinde - Aug 04, 2012
- Postal department makes special arrangement for rakhi mails - Aug 11, 2011
- SP workers clash with police during FDI protests - Dec 01, 2011
- Twitteratti offer help for blast victims - Sep 07, 2011