Youth arrested for raping minorMarch 24th, 2012 - 9:56 pm ICT by IANS
New Delhi, March 24 (IANS) A 24-year-old youth was arrested Saturday for kidnapping and raping a minor in east Delhi, police said, adding that a court has sent him to 14 days’ judicial custody
Krishna, resident of Gandhi Nagar, and working with a private firm, was known to the victim as he lives in her neighbourhood.
“Two days ago he had taken the victim to a rented accommodation in Gandhi Nagar and raped her,” said a police official.
According to the official, he threatened the victim with dire consequence if she revealed the matter to anyone, but the girl narrated the whole story to her parents a day after the incident.
“After victim’s medical examination, the accused was arrested from his house. He was sent to 14 days’ judicial custody by a court,” said the official.
- Niece raped by uncle in Delhi - Apr 20, 2012
- Man held for kidnapping three kids - Mar 06, 2012
- Women raped by cab driver in south Delhi - Dec 13, 2011
- Delhi teacher held for raping ex-student, making MMS - Dec 26, 2011
- Two minors gang raped in the capital - Feb 11, 2012
- Four held for gang rape - Jun 20, 2011
- Restaurant owner in custody for attempted rape of tourist - Dec 22, 2011
- GNLA chief sent to 14 days judicial custody - Aug 26, 2012
- Class 11 girl raped, three nabbed - Feb 07, 2011
- Kolkata rape: Three sent to judicial custody - Mar 03, 2012
- Gym employee rapes colleague, held - Jun 28, 2011
- Pinki Pramanik suspended from railways' job - Jun 17, 2012
- Pinki files theft complaint against live-in partner - Jul 15, 2012
- One held molesting a child - Jun 24, 2011
- 13-year-old girl raped, accused held in Delhi - Mar 11, 2011