Youth arrested for killing friend over loanJanuary 29th, 2012 - 9:41 pm ICT by IANS
New Delhi, Jan 29 (IANS) An 18-year-old was Sunday arrested for stabbing to death a friend who had been demanding the return of Rs.10,000 loaned by him, police said.
Dinesh Kumar Singh, a Class 12 student, was allegedly stabbed by Amit Saturday evening in Bawana area of north Delhi. Amit was arrested from his hideout Sunday, said a police official.
Amit’s father is a constable in the customs.
Amit had borrowed Rs.10,000 from Singh while in Manali a few months ago. Dinesh had been demanding his money back, which enraged Amit. On Saturday, he stabbed Singh to death and fled, police said.
- Man killed for failing to repay Rs.200 loan, attacker arrested - Jan 24, 2010
- Delhi lad killed for complaining over unpaid loan (Lead) - Mar 14, 2011
- Man held for killing DTC driver for Rs.300 - Oct 08, 2011
- Ghaziabad constable found stabbed to death - Oct 24, 2011
- Delhi lad killed for complaining over unpaid loan - Mar 14, 2011
- Speeding Mercedes kills a constable, injures another - Apr 10, 2012
- Man kills friend to avoid repaying loan - Jan 25, 2011
- Traffic policeman stabbed to death - Feb 20, 2010
- Two shot dead in Gurgaon - Jul 12, 2012
- Man arrested for murdering woman, granddaughter - Apr 10, 2011
- Extortionist held in Delhi - Jun 25, 2012
- Three Uttarakhand cops held after prisoner escapes - Feb 11, 2011
- Youth held for shooting cop's son - Sep 16, 2011
- Two 'crime reporters' arrested for extortion - Feb 26, 2012
- Jilted lover kills girl - Jul 07, 2012