Yash Birla group enters sports nutrition segmentAugust 13th, 2012 - 9:53 pm ICT by IANS
Mumbai, Aug 13 (IANS) Diversified conglomerate Yash Birla Group Monday launched its first store of advanced sports nutrition — ‘Birla wellness’s brand B3′ (BCUBE) in Mumbai.
“We see substantial potential in this segment as more people are getting inclined towards fitness and the segment has been growing at 30 percent year on year,” said Yash Birla, chairman of the group.
“We are the first business house to venture into the sports nutrition arena in a professional way with adequate investments in product knowledge expertise, thus having the first-mover advantage,” he added.
The new store houses an exclusive range of 12 products for three consumer segments which includes health-conscious, fitness-conscious and sports professionals categories.
The products are priced at a value-for-money range of Rs.900 to Rs.5,000.
- Aditya Birla Nuvo to buy controlling stake in Pantaloon - Apr 30, 2012
- Aditya Birla Nuvo to buy controlling stake in Pantaloon (Lead, Superseding earlier story) - Apr 30, 2012
- Bhupathi goes online to sell sports merchandise - May 25, 2012
- World-class Sports City to come up near Hyderabad (Lead) - Jan 13, 2012
- 3M unveils Rs.100 crore research centre in Bangalore - Sep 23, 2011
- DSK launches new Hyosung superbike (With image) - Jun 13, 2012
- Yash Birla to develop sports university near Hyderabad - Jan 12, 2012
- ITC Ltd quarterly net profit increases 24.5 percent - Jul 28, 2011
- ITC aims to create multiple Indian FMCG brands: Deveshwar - Jul 27, 2012
- From humble loaf to slice of multi-grain joy (With Images) - Mar 11, 2011
- Kerala's health sector gets Rs.2,150 crore investment - Sep 11, 2012
- Chitrangada Singh to promote fitness now - Feb 22, 2012
- Daily cup of coffee adds 4.5 kg to weight annually - Aug 21, 2012
- TI Cycles launches two premium bicycles - Oct 29, 2010
- Kesoram Industries posts net profit of Rs.36.83 crore - Jan 28, 2010
Tags: advanced sports, birla group, consumer segments, diversified conglomerate, first mover advantage, fitness, Health Science, investments, knowledge expertise, money range, nutrition segment, product knowledge, sports nutrition, store houses, wellness