Worker killed in Noida garment factory fire

May 9th, 2008 - 7:41 am ICT by admin  


Noida, May 8 (IANS) A worker was charred to death and another was critically injured when a fire broke out in a garment factory at Noida, the capital city’s suburb, Thursday. According to factory sources, the fire w2as caused by an electrical short circuit in the stitching and stream press section of Saira Garments at Sector 7.

Ramesh, 25, and Sayeed Ahmad were trapped in the fire. They were rushed to a hospital where Ramesh was declared brought dead while Ahmad’s condition was reported to be critical with 70 percent burns.

Related Stories

    Posted in Uncategorized |

    Subscribe