Wood glad to call off engagement with MansonSeptember 19th, 2011 - 5:26 am ICT by IANS
London, Sep 19 (IANS) Actress Evan Rachel Wood says she is glad to have called off her engagement with rocker Marilyn Manson, because both of them needed to grow up.
“I am glad - for both of us. We both have a lot more growing to do. I don’t think it would’ve been right, but I am glad that we were engaged. I think we needed to make a statement to each other that it was legit. So that was good,” Wood told Marie Claire magazine.
The “Wrestler” star starting dating Manson in 2006 following his divorce from burlesque beauty Dita Von Teese. They split in 2008, but reconciled a year later before secretly becoming engaged in January last year. However, they again parted ways in August in the same year. Wood has since been linked to ex-boyfriend Jamie Bell, reports express.co.uk.
- Marilyn Manson dating Lana Del Rey? - Mar 24, 2012
- Dita Von Teese to perform at London Erotica show in Nov - Sep 28, 2010
- Dita Von Teese loses cool over Marilyn Manson 'engagement' news - Jan 12, 2010
- Evan Rachel Wood And Marilyn Manson Split - Aug 18, 2010
- Wedding bells for Marilyn Manson, Evan Rachel Wood? - Jan 06, 2010
- No failed relationship for Rachel Wood - Nov 02, 2011
- Von Teese's dating nightmare - Apr 09, 2011
- Rachel Wood finds Tilda sexy - Nov 29, 2011
- I'm into androgyny: Evan Rachel Wood - Apr 19, 2011
- Evan Wood obsessed with Bieber - Sep 17, 2011
- Dita Von Teese urges Hollywood celebs to get smart - Apr 22, 2010
- I respect strippers of all forms: Von Teese - Jul 23, 2012
- Rachel Wood vows never to divorce - Jun 22, 2011
- Dita Von Teese eyes own clothing line - May 01, 2010
- Evan Rachel Wood reveals that she has a crush on Justin Bieber - Sep 17, 2011