Woman’s mutilated body found in two bagsDecember 8th, 2011 - 11:30 pm ICT by IANS
New Delhi, Dec 8 (IANS) An unidentified woman’s mutilated body was found in two bags in west Delhi Thursday, police said.
The body parts were found around 5.10 p.m. Thursday after a passerby spotted one of the two black bags near Loha Mandi flyover in Inderpuri and informed police.
“A police team arrived at the spot and during the search another black bag was found in the area. The bags were seized from two different places in a radius of five km,” said a police official.
Police said the victim had not been identified.
In one bag, half of the body was kept after being cut into several parts. In the other bag, pieces of the other part of the body were found.
Before dumping the body parts in the bags, these were wrapped in a blue polythene, said a police officer.
The officer said that the body has been sent for autopsy.
- New-born girl's body found in west Delhi dump - Feb 24, 2012
- Half-chopped body found in a bag in South Delhi - May 18, 2012
- Eight bodies found dumped in Pakistan field - Apr 18, 2011
- Five murders in Delhi - Jul 08, 2011
- Woman's body parts found in Delhi drain (Lead) - Jul 03, 2011
- Two corpses found in Delhi - Jan 30, 2011
- Headless bodies of four women found in Honduras - Sep 04, 2012
- Bodies of man, woman found in gunny bags - May 25, 2011
- Woman's body found in bag in Mumbai - Apr 25, 2011
- Missing businessman's body found, murder suspected - Feb 22, 2012
- Three robbers lynched in UP village - Sep 06, 2012
- 49 mutilated bodies found on Mexican highway (Lead) - May 14, 2012
- Three bodies found near Uttar Pradesh town - Sep 22, 2011
- Six-year-old killed in Gurgaon - Jul 26, 2012
- Human body parts found dumped in US street - Aug 31, 2010
Tags: autopsy, black bags, body parts, dumping the body, flyover, New Delhi, passerby, police officer, police official, police team, polythene, radius, two different places, unidentified woman, west delhi