Woman strangled to death in DelhiJune 24th, 2008 - 1:17 am ICT by IANS
New Delhi, June 23 (IANS) A 25-year-old woman was found strangled to death in her east Delhi house Monday. Her parents alleged she was murdered by her husband for not fulfilling dowry demands. Police said the body of Sunita was found in her Kalyanpuri home Monday morning. Sunita was married to Bhaleshwar, an employee with a private firm in Noida, four years ago.
Bhaleshwar is missing from the house since the incident.
“The victim’s parents are alleging that her husband is behind the death. We have sent the body for post-mortem examination and a sub-divisional magistrate enquiry has been ordered,” said a police official.
- Pregnant woman found dead, parents allege murder - Apr 09, 2011
- Harassed over dowry, woman commits suicide - May 10, 2011
- Woman found dead, father alleges dowry death - Jan 19, 2011
- Delhi woman commits suicide - May 13, 2012
- Woman sets herself ablaze over dowry harassment - Jun 25, 2011
- Woman found dead in mysterious circumstances - May 19, 2011
- Dowry death: Four booked in Punjab - Jul 01, 2011
- Woman dies of burns, father alleges dowry death - Jan 28, 2011
- Defence ministry official killed wife after fight over childless state? - Apr 03, 2012
- Chhattisgarh cop suspended for youth's custodial death - Feb 22, 2012
- Newly-married woman found dead - Jan 14, 2011
- BJP demands third autopsy of murdered UP girl - Jun 14, 2011
- Minor's rape, murder: Uttar Pradesh doctors may face action - Jun 16, 2011
- Woman jumps to death, parents allege dowry murder - Mar 20, 2010
- Noida sisters had no financial problems: Police - Apr 14, 2011