Woman serious after husband’s axe attackDecember 30th, 2010 - 12:53 am ICT by IANS
New Delhi, Dec 29 (IANS) A woman was battling for life Wednesday after her husband attacked her with an axe while she was sound asleep, police said.The accused surrendered before the police soon after the incident.
“Seema was attacked on her face and hands by her husband Tarun at their Hari Nagar residence. She is battling for life in the Intensive Care Unit of Deen Dayal Upadhyay Hospital,” a police officer said.
According to the police, Tarun and Seema were not on good terms and used to have regular fights. The couple has a four-year-old son and Tarun’s parents also stay with them.
- Congress leader dies in mysterious circumstances - Aug 10, 2012
- Three police officials suspended for dereliction of duty - Jan 26, 2012
- Woman commits suicide at Delhi metro station - Jun 04, 2012
- Crime capital records five rapes in three days - Feb 28, 2012
- Two dead, three injured in building collapse in Delhi - Jul 24, 2012
- Child dies in roof collapse - Nov 28, 2010
- Woman dies after jumping from metro station terrace - May 04, 2012
- BPO employee commits suicide in Delhi - Dec 23, 2010
- Women beaten for dowry, loses vision - Aug 29, 2010
- Doctor upset with wife, kills her - Sep 27, 2011
- Son kills mother, parents stabbed in rage - Mar 13, 2011
- Businessman killed in housebreak - Sep 21, 2011
- Three killed in five-vehicle collision in Delhi - Aug 06, 2011
- Class four student run over in Delhi - Jul 27, 2012
- Nine-year-old crushed to death - Jul 23, 2011