Woman murders children, attempts suicideAugust 9th, 2008 - 9:48 pm ICT by IANS
Malappuram (Kerala), Aug 9 (IANS) A woman killed her two children and attempted suicide at Kottakkal in Kerala Saturday, police said. According to the police, Hyrunnisa, 28, strangled her two children, Nadira, 7, and Naziya, 3, before jumping into the well at her home.
Hyrunnisa was rescued by neighbours and was admitted to the Kozhikode Medical College hospital in a critical condition.
The police said they are yet to ascertain the motive behind the crime. Hyrunnisa’s husband Abdul Nassar is working abroad.
- Woman fakes suicide by killing 80-year-old beggar - Mar 19, 2011
- Drunk husband kills wife in front of kids - Mar 03, 2011
- Family quarrels lead to killings, attempted murder in Maharashtra - Jun 29, 2012
- Three kids die, mother survives hunger-driven suicide - Aug 16, 2010
- 'Superstitious' woman burns herself, two daughters alive - Oct 05, 2011
- Woman critical after jumping off Delhi flyover - Aug 01, 2012
- Uttarakhand professor found murdered in Uttar Pradesh - Apr 05, 2011
- Woman commits suicide along with two sons in Rajasthan - Jul 27, 2012
- Cops summon top PFI leaders in chopping case - Aug 06, 2010
- Two taxi drivers held for killing woman in Delhi - May 14, 2012
- Woman nabbed for killing mother-in-law - Mar 17, 2012
- Schoolgirl chokes to death after imitating suicide scene - Dec 27, 2011
- CPI(M) leaders accused in murder of former party leader - Aug 13, 2012
- Boat capsizes in Kerala river, eight children killed - Nov 04, 2009
- Woman jumps before train with two daughters, all three killed - Mar 03, 2011