Woman loses chain, dies of shockAugust 8th, 2012 - 9:21 pm ICT by IANS
Ghaziabad, Aug 8 (IANS) A 44-year-old woman died of shock after losing her gold chain to snatchers here.
Housewife Mridula Garg was walking home Tuesday morning after leaving her younger daughter in school when two men on a motorcycle accosted her in the posh Nehru Nagar area.
After snatching her chain, the criminals sped away.
The shocked woman developed uneasiness after returning home. She was rushed to a hospital where she died in the evening.
Said doctor Anil Bansal: “When she was brought here, she had low BP and was semi-conscious. She went into deep shock after what happened to her and suffered a cardiac arrest. She never responded to our treatment.”
She was cremated on Wednesday morning.
- Chain snatchers and their new tricks - Jun 04, 2012
- Delhi's bike-borne chain snatchers - targeting the vulnerable - Mar 30, 2011
- Chain-snatchers fire at pursuing youth - Sep 02, 2011
- Ghaziabad chain snatcher shoots himself while fleeing - Mar 18, 2012
- Two held for snatching cop's chain - Aug 29, 2011
- Two injured as chain snatcher opens fire in Delhi - Jun 28, 2012
- Bikers snatch IANS journalist's gold chain - Mar 25, 2011
- Rs.3 lakh snatched from woman in Ghaziabad - Jun 08, 2012
- Snatching victim dies in Chandigarh - Jul 16, 2011
- Woman raped inside moving taxi in Kolkata, attacker held - Jun 08, 2012
- Young woman fights snatchers, gets them arrested - Apr 26, 2010
- Delhi Traffic Police personnel may get firearms - Aug 04, 2011
- Illicit affair drives man to hatch his wife's killing - Dec 17, 2009
- Man 'tricks' girlfriend into committing suicide - Apr 18, 2011
- Trader looted of Rs.16 lakh in Ghaziabad (Lead) - May 16, 2011
Tags: bansal, bp, cardiac arrest, criminals, gold chain, housewife, motorcycle, nehru nagar, old woman, returning home, shock, tuesday morning, two men, walking home, wednesday morning, younger daughter