Woman kills husband for not talking to her affectionatelyMarch 14th, 2009 - 3:53 pm ICT by IANS
Bhopal, March 14 (IANS) A woman, who had an illicit relationship with her brother-in-law, bludgeoned her husband to death as he never talked to her affectionately, police said Saturday.
Sunita Verma beat her husband Ashok to death Friday night in Ashoka Garden locality of Bhopal.
“Sunita hit Ashok repeatedly on his head with a club with the help of her brother-in-law Sunil with whom she had an illicit relationship,” a police officer said.
“As Ashok lay in a pool of blood, Sunil also hit him to ensure that his brother was dead. Later, to mislead the police they hanged Ashok’s body to a ceiling fan and said he committed suicide,” he said.
He said Sunil later also said unknown people killed his brother while they were asleep.
Police said on learning about the illicit relationship, Ashok asked his brother to leave his house and beat up his wife two days ago after which Sunita and Sunil conspired to kill him.
Sunil and Sunita confessed to having committed the crime Saturday. Sunita said she has no regrets as her drunkard husband neither spoke to her affectionately nor gave her enough money to run the household. A case of murder has been registered against them.
- Newly-wed woman commits suicide in Delhi - Apr 26, 2012
- MCD employee poisons relative, arrested - May 04, 2012
- Woman kills hubby, buries him - Mar 28, 2012
- Man accidentally shoots wife dead - Jan 27, 2011
- Man holds wife, in-laws hostage for not paying dowry - May 07, 2012
- Woman, daughter-in-law beat man to death in court premises - Jan 31, 2012
- Woman kills children, hangs self in Delhi - May 26, 2012
- Husband held in Mumbai woman's suicide case - Mar 15, 2011
- Mumbai suicide victim's sister-in-law arrested - Mar 14, 2011
- Pilot arrested after wife hangs herself to death - Dec 02, 2011
- Pakistani woman's nose cut-off by in-laws - Nov 29, 2010
- CRPF trooper's wife found dead, dowry case filed - May 25, 2012
- Rajasthan widow alleges torture - Aug 24, 2011
- Indian woman kills herself in Nepal - Jul 27, 2011
- Chinese woman castrates husband, jailed - Aug 12, 2011