Woman kills herself, two childrenMay 22nd, 2009 - 9:25 pm ICT by IANS
Lucknow, May 22 (IANS) A woman killed herself and her two children in an Uttar Pradesh village, police said Friday.
“The incident took place this (Friday) afternoon in Hasna village in Jalaun district, where Neeta, 28, doused kerosene on herself and her son and daughter and set all on fire,” deputy superintendent of police K.C. Goswami told IANS on phone.
He said the police were still to ascertain what made Neeta take the extreme step as well kill her seven-year-old daughter Khushi and four-year-old son Prince.
Neeta’s husband Jagveer is a farmer. At the time of the incident, he was not at home.
Jalaun is some 200 km from Lucknow.
- Man kills two minor daughters in Uttar Pradesh - Jun 03, 2012
- Woman kills alcoholic husband in Odisha - Jul 23, 2012
- Woman attempts self-immolation in Meerut - Aug 03, 2012
- Woman kills herself, two kids - Oct 16, 2010
- Woman kills self, three children in Uttar Pradesh - Oct 29, 2010
- Woman kills children, hangs self in Delhi - May 26, 2012
- Human sacrifice: Four arrested for killing girl - Oct 08, 2011
- Woman kills two sons, self in Uttar Pradesh - Aug 13, 2010
- British family holidaying in France shot dead - Sep 07, 2012
- Family quarrels lead to killings, attempted murder in Maharashtra - Jun 29, 2012
- Woman immolates self, two children in Moradabad - Jun 15, 2011
- Asian woman, kids beaten up in Britain - Mar 15, 2012
- Woman drowns three kids, self - Oct 25, 2011
- Woman kills self, two children - Jul 09, 2010
- Three forest guards run over by truck - Jul 27, 2011