Woman jumps to death from Noida flatJune 20th, 2012 - 5:03 pm ICT by IANS
Noida, June 20 (IANS) A 61-year-old woman jumped to her death from her fifth floor home in Sector 21 Wednesday, police said.
The deceased was a resident of Jal Vayu Vihar and police said she died of severe head injuries.
Police officers who reached the spot said family members of the deceased, Suman Srivastava, confirmed that she had been suffering from depression for quite some time and was undergoing treatment.
The body has been sent for post-mortem. Her husband works as a consultant for a Hyderabad-based company and her daughter lives in the US.
- Engineering girl student commits suicide - May 21, 2012
- Woman falls to death in Noida, husband detained - Apr 14, 2012
- Pregnant woman commits suicide in Delhi - Jun 19, 2012
- Noida woman jumps to death after fight with lover - Aug 22, 2012
- Decomposed body of woman found - Dec 10, 2011
- Cancer patient commits suicide - Aug 18, 2012
- Woman banker commits suicide in Ghaziabad - Jun 07, 2012
- Mother of Rajesh Talwar's lawyer murdered (Second Lead) - Mar 09, 2011
- Two cases of suicide in Gurgaon - May 02, 2012
- Pregnant woman found dead, parents allege murder - Apr 09, 2011
- Teenaged daughter of IAS couple commits suicide - Jun 01, 2011
- Woman jumps from Gurgaon high rise, dies - May 07, 2012
- Dowry death: Four booked in Punjab - Jul 01, 2011
- Aarushi-Hemraj murders - Timeline - Feb 09, 2011
- Three police officials suspended for dereliction of duty - Jan 26, 2012