Woman jumps from Gurgaon high rise, diesMay 7th, 2012 - 7:25 pm ICT by IANS
Gurgaon, May 7 (IANS) A 28-year-old woman jumped to her death Monday from the sixth floor of an apartment building, police said.
Minakshi, the wife of 34-year-old Amit Kumar, jumped to her death from a multi-storey apartment block in Sector 10 under mysterious circumstances.
According to police, Amit and Minakshi had been living for the last five years in Flat 607 of Pelican Apartments in sector 10. The couple have two children, a girl, 5, and a infant baby boy, 1. Amit runs a chemical factory in the old city area.
Sector 10’s Station House Officer, Budhi Prakash told IANS that for the last three weeks, the deceased’s mother, Kusum Devi was also staying with them. The husband and wife had some heated arguments Sunday night over the consumption of alcohol by Amit.
“After sending her daughter to school, Minakshi told her mother that she was going to the temple. She went to the nearby Karamyogi apartments. In the entry register at the gate, she wrote that she was to visit a beauty parlour in Flat 203. In fact, the parlour is in Flat 303. Instead of going there, she went to the sixth floor and jumped from there,” Budhi Prakash added.
No suicide note has been found. The body was handed over to the relatives of the deceased.
- Gurgaon domestic help jumps to death - May 14, 2012
- Maid jumps to death in Gurgaon, employers booked - May 14, 2012
- Noida woman jumps to death after fight with lover - Aug 22, 2012
- Non-resident Indian woman jumps to death from 14th floor - Dec 18, 2011
- Oprah Winfrey sells Chicago apartment - Jul 19, 2012
- Woman jumps to death from Noida flat - Jun 20, 2012
- Naked woman throws minor son from 4th floor - Jul 10, 2011
- Teenaged daughter of IAS couple commits suicide - Jun 01, 2011
- Chinese woman suffocates to death after TV blast - Apr 26, 2011
- Lucknow girl escapes rape by jumping off first floor - Jun 10, 2012
- Man jumps to death - Mar 13, 2012
- Mother throws crying baby from 14th floor - Mar 03, 2012
- Retired brigadier's son jumps off building - Dec 16, 2010
- In-laws booked for Mumbai triple suicide (Lead) - Mar 12, 2011
- Woman bank official commits suicide - Oct 19, 2010
Tags: amit kumar, apartment block, apartment building, baby boy, beauty parlour, budhi, consumption, house officer, husband and wife, infant baby, kusum, mysterious circumstances, old woman, pelican, prakash, relatives, sixth floor, station house, suicide note, woman jumps