Woman jumps from court building, critically injuredMay 6th, 2011 - 11:59 pm ICT by IANS
New Delhi, May 6 (IANS) A 34-year-old housewife was critically injured after she jumped from the second floor of a district court complex in the capital, police said Friday.
Neelam, a resident of Roshanpura in Najafgarh, had come to appear as a witness in a trial case at the Dwarka courts in South Delhi, according to Deputy Commissioner of Police A.K. Ojha.
She went up to the second floor and jumped from one of the windows. The police rushed her to Deen Dayal Upadhayay hospital where her condition was reported to be critical, Ojha said.
She suffered multiple fractures, doctors told the police.
“We have informed her husband Umesh Singh,” added Ojha.
- Patient jumps to death from hospital's fifth floor - Oct 10, 2011
- Jilted lover strangles girl - May 13, 2011
- Woman commits suicide at Delhi metro station - Jun 04, 2012
- Woman dies after jumping from metro station terrace - May 04, 2012
- Nine-year-old crushed to death - Jul 23, 2011
- Women beaten for dowry, loses vision - Aug 29, 2010
- Woman critical after jumping off Delhi flyover - Aug 01, 2012
- Labourer held for killing wife - Jun 06, 2012
- Four injured in wall collapse - Jan 29, 2012
- Man arrested for raping lover - Oct 31, 2011
- Congress leader dies in mysterious circumstances - Aug 10, 2012
- Crime capital records five rapes in three days - Feb 28, 2012
- Two cases of suicide in Gurgaon - May 02, 2012
- Teenager commits suicide - Jun 23, 2011
- 70-year-old jumps off flyover - May 08, 2011