Woman jumps before train with two children, run overJune 25th, 2012 - 11:40 pm ICT by IANS
Jaipur, June 25 (IANS) A 30-year-old woman jumped before a runing train with her two children in Rajasthan’s Bhilwara district Monday, killing all the three, police said.
The incident occurred around 8 a.m. near Deeppura in the district, some 250 km from here. The family was resident of Jitsiya village.
“The bodies of Manju Devi, her eight-year-old daughter Khusbu and there-year-old son Deepak were found in a mutilated condition on the railway tracks,” a police official said.
The woman had left her in-laws’ house Sunday evening. “The in-laws claim that they searched for her throughout the night but could not find her,” said the official.
What caused the woman to take the extreme step was being investigated, he said.
- Harassed for dowry, woman kills self, son in Rajasthan - Jun 03, 2012
- Woman dies after drinking contaminated water - Nov 08, 2011
- Flames, hot tongs kill woman visiting quack - Apr 13, 2011
- Woman commits suicide, six held in dowry case - Jun 14, 2012
- Dowry demand leads woman to suicide - Apr 19, 2012
- Rajasthan woman seeks annulment of her child marriage - Aug 04, 2012
- Married woman commits suicide, in-laws booked - Jan 28, 2012
- Woman commits suicide along with two sons in Rajasthan - Jul 27, 2012
- 'Death money' custom causing law and order in Rajasthan - Mar 15, 2011
- Rajasthan girl seeks annulment of her child marriage - Jun 18, 2012
- Woman commits suicide with two kids, lover - Jul 25, 2012
- Woman branded witch, brutally tortured in Rajasthan - Nov 06, 2011
- Fire claims lives of pregnant woman, daughter - May 04, 2012
- Government doctor caught taking bribe in Rajasthan - Jul 30, 2012
- Father-in-law kills newly-married woman - Sep 20, 2011