Woman commits suicide with two kids, loverJuly 25th, 2012 - 12:50 am ICT by IANS
Jaipur, July 24 (IANS) A 28-year-old woman jumped before a running train with her two sons and her paramour in Rajasthan’s Sikar district, killing all the four, police said Tuesday.
The incident occurred around 11.30 p.m. Monday near Fatehpur in the district, some 100 km from here. The woman was a resident of Chuvas village.
“During preliminary investigation, it has come to light that Radha Devi was involved in a relationship with 35-year-old Manoj from her village. She left home with her sons, five-year-old Manyank and three-year-old Pankaj, Monday morning,” a police officer told IANS.
The officer said that the woman’s husband Dhawarmal lodged a missing complaint with the police Monday afternoon.
- Harassed for dowry, woman kills self, son in Rajasthan - Jun 03, 2012
- Flames, hot tongs kill woman visiting quack - Apr 13, 2011
- Woman drowns three kids, self - Oct 25, 2011
- Woman jumps before train with two children, run over - Jun 25, 2012
- Angered over no sons, man kills wife, daughter in UP - Aug 14, 2012
- Now child falls into borewell in Maharashtra - Jul 09, 2012
- Widow, teenaged sons found murdered in Haryana - Jul 11, 2011
- Woman kills self, three children in Uttar Pradesh - Oct 29, 2010
- Poverty-stricken woman sells infant to pay debt - Sep 04, 2012
- 16-year-old girl in Rajasthan alleges gang rape - Jun 29, 2012
- Falak's sister found in Bihar - Feb 07, 2012
- Woman kills five children, commits suicide - Oct 07, 2011
- FIR against Sikar government hospital head - Aug 28, 2012
- Two arrested for kidnapping boy from Punjab - Aug 23, 2012
- Minor girl dies of burns, kin allege rape, murder - Jun 25, 2011