Woman commits suicide at Delhi metro stationJune 4th, 2012 - 2:51 pm ICT by IANS
New Delhi, June 4 (IANS) A 31-year-old woman committed suicide by jumping on the track at the Tilak Nagar Metro station here Monday, officials said.
“The incident took place around 9.58 a.m. when a woman jumped on the train track. The train was coming from Dwarka,” said an official from Delhi Metro Rail Corporation (DMRC).
The Hari Nagar resident from west Delhi was rushed to the nearest Deen Dayal Upadhyay hospital, the official added.
There were four suicide cases reported last month month at various Delhi Metro stations.
- Woman commits suicide at Delhi Metro station (Second Lead) - Jun 04, 2012
- Woman commits suicide at Metro station (Lead) - Jun 04, 2012
- Elderly man tries suicide in Metro station, critically injured - Aug 15, 2012
- Man attempts suicide at Delhi metro station - Aug 06, 2010
- Youth run over by Metro train - Mar 05, 2011
- Delhi Metro tries to curb suicides at stations - Sep 06, 2012
- Woman dies after jumping from metro station terrace - May 04, 2012
- Girl commits suicide at Delhi metro station - Mar 25, 2012
- Woman jumps off Delhi metro station - Aug 27, 2012
- Metro construction picks up; traffic snarls expected - Apr 21, 2012
- Delhi Metro services to Ghaziabad begin - Jul 14, 2011
- Man attempts suicide at Metro station (Lead) - May 05, 2012
- Woman gives birth to girl on Metro train (Lead) - Jul 22, 2012
- Fourth suicide at Delhi Metro premises in 6 days (Lead) - May 08, 2012
- Angst plus stress equals more suicides at Metro stations - Mar 13, 2012
Tags: , , , , , , , , ,