WIPO WEEK 2009 BY PERRY4LAW-PRESS RELEASEFebruary 25th, 2009 - 12:12 pm ICT by VKS
Perry4Law is actively involved with WIPO since 2005 and its efforts have been acknowledged by WIPO in 2006, 2007 and 2008 as well. Perry4Law is a renowned Techno-Legal Firm dealing with International Trade, IPRs, ICT matters, etc. It is regularly celebrating WIPO Weeks like WIPO Week, 2007, WIPO Week, 2008 and its Round Up, etc. We are once again celebrating the WIPO Week, 2009 and World IP Day, 2009.
Perry4Law elaborately celebrated World IP Day-2005, World IP Day-2006, World IP Day-2007, World IP Day-2008, etc. This year as well we would be celebrating WIPO Week-2009 and World IP Day, 2009. This year Perry4Law would be promoting green innovation as the key to a secure future. Perry4Law has been spreading “Public Awareness” in the field of IPRs in India since 2002. Some of its recent initiatives include IPR Helpdesk of India, IPR Trends in India, 2007, IPR Trends in India, 2008, Perry4Law Health Research Facilitation Center (PHRFC), Digital Rights Protection and Management in India, Entertainment Industry and IP Issues, Fight against Counterfeiting and Piracy in India, etc.
We hope our initiatives would be useful for WIPO in general and Indian People in particular.
- WIPO Week 2009 By Perry4Law - Feb 25, 2009
- World Intellectual Property Day, 2009 - Feb 25, 2009
- A Letter To The Government Of India - Feb 17, 2009
- Best Law Portal Of India - Mar 05, 2009
- International conference on utilization of TKDL kicks off tomorrow - Mar 21, 2011
- US places India, China on IPR watch list - May 01, 2009
- China's IPR campaign expanded to prevent online piracy - Jan 17, 2011
- 'Cybersquatting' on the rise: UN agency - Mar 23, 2010
- The History And Future Of Cyber Law Of India - Feb 20, 2009
- Trips plus measures outside WTO framework not acceptable: Anand Sharma - Apr 26, 2011
- Katy Perry is latest celebrity to sport scary stiletto nail trend - Feb 04, 2011
- Designer wear becomes affordable - Sep 04, 2012
- Fibre optical scheme for panchayats approved - Oct 25, 2011
- New US jobless claims rise - Dec 30, 2011
- National Optical Fiber network to be set up: Sibal - Jul 22, 2011