Winfrey godmother to Beyonce’s babyJanuary 27th, 2012 - 4:29 pm ICT by IANS
Los Angeles, Jan 27 (IANS) International talk show queen Oprah Winfrey is set to become godmother to singer Beyonce Knowles’s daughter Blue Ivy Carter.
According to showbizspy.com, the 30-year-old and husband Jay-Z have reportedly been thinking of whom to give charge of giving spiritual guidance to their 19-day-old daughter. They chose Winfrey, along with the rapper’s best friend Tyran Smith.
Sources close to the couple told website mediatakeout.com they wanted to make sure Blue Ivy’s godparents were not blood related.
- Oprah to be Blue Ivy's Godmother - Jan 27, 2012
- Jay-Z wants to hang out with daughter - May 16, 2012
- Jay-Z wants Beyonce to get back to work - Mar 20, 2012
- Beyonce introduces Carter to the world - Feb 12, 2012
- Jay-Z and me love changing nappies: Beyonce - Sep 11, 2012
- Jay Z drops word 'bitch' from his songs - Jan 17, 2012
- Jay-Z in run for 'Dad of the Year' award - May 25, 2012
- Baby girl born to Beyonce - Jan 08, 2012
- Beyonce offered $500 mn to judge 'The X Factor' - Feb 03, 2012
- Rowland wants to protect Knowles' baby - Apr 20, 2012
- Beyonce reveals post-pregnancy fitness regime - May 29, 2012
- Jay Z, Beyonce buy home in London - May 12, 2012
- Jay-Z reveals that Beyonce had suffered a miscarriage earlier - Jan 10, 2012
- Suri Cruise named most stylish child - Jul 24, 2012
- Beyonce shocked over surrogacy rumours - May 01, 2012