Winehouse bought crack cocaine before death, says peddlerAugust 1st, 2011 - 8:37 pm ICT by IANS
London, Aug 1 (IANS) Late singer Amy Winehouse had reportedly bought crack cocaine and heroin worth 1,200 pounds the night before she died.
London drug fixer Tony Azzopardi has alleged that Winehouse had bought a Class A narcotics in the early hours of July 23 - the day she was found dead in her London home, reports mirror.co.uk.
Azzopardi claims Winehouse asked him to help her buy some drugs and they rode together in the taxi to West Hampstead, where he made a phone call to a local dealer.
The 56-year-old was apparently introduced to Winehouse by her ex-husband Blake Fielder-Civil. Azzopardi claimed he wanted her family to “know the truth about what happened”.
- Blake Fielder-Civil planning book on Winheouse ? - Aug 11, 2011
- Blake charged Winehouse 150 pounds a kiss - Sep 06, 2011
- Winehouse's ex-hubby collapses on hearing of her death - Jul 25, 2011
- Amy Winehouse found dead at London home (Lead) - Jul 24, 2011
- Fielder-Civil to visit Winehouse's grave for first time - Sep 03, 2012
- Reg Traviss devastated after Winehouse's death - Aug 08, 2011
- Amy Winehouse determined to stay sober - Jun 15, 2010
- Winehouse's ex-husband desperate to come back - Jun 27, 2010
- Winehouse 'plans to move ex-hubby into multi-million pound pad' - Apr 19, 2010
- Is Amy Winehouse back with ex hubby Blake Fielder-Civil? - Oct 26, 2009
- Winehouse's 36-hour love tryst with ex-hubby leaves family worried - Dec 09, 2009
- Amy Winehouse's posthumous album to be released soon - Aug 01, 2011
- Winehouse's unheard album to be released - Nov 01, 2011
- Winehouse's fortune goes to parents - Mar 29, 2012
- 'Amy Winehouse once stole cocaine from Kate Moss' handbag' - Jul 28, 2009