Windy Friday in Delhi, mercury to rise Saturday (Lead)March 23rd, 2012 - 7:56 pm ICT by IANS
New Delhi, March 23 (IANS) A pleasant morning was followed by a sunny, windy day in the capital Friday and the maximum temperature was recorded at 30 degrees Celsius, average for this time of the season. The met office has forecast the mercury would rise Saturday.
The day’s minimum temperature was two notches below average at 14.9 degrees Celsius.
The humidity levels wavered between a high of 57 and a low of 19 percent.
According to the India Meteorological Department (IMD), the mercury will rise Saturday after temperatures stayed below average for almost a week.
“The maximum and minimum temperatures are expected to hover around 33 and 17 degrees Celsius, respectively,” said the official.
Thursday’s maximum temperature was 27.4 degrees Celsius - three notches below average while the minimum was two notches below average at 15.1 degrees.
- Pleasant weekend forecast for Delhi (Lead) - Nov 19, 2011
- Pleasant, windy day in Delhi (Lead) - Apr 24, 2012
- Pleasant Sunday in Delhi, mercury may rise Monday - Apr 15, 2012
- Pleasant weather continues in Delhi (Lead) - Mar 15, 2012
- Pleasant day in Delhi, light rain expected Saturday (Lead) - Apr 27, 2012
- Sunny, windy day in Delhi - Mar 22, 2012
- Pleasant day in Delhi, mercury to rise Monday (Lead) - May 13, 2012
- Pleasant weekend in Delhi, mercury to rise (Lead) - Mar 11, 2012
- Hot, dry day in Delhi, mercury to rise Saturday (Lead) - May 18, 2012
- Pleasant Monday in Delhi, no rains likely Tuesday (Lead) - May 14, 2012
- Warm Saturday in Delhi, Sunday to be same (Lead) - Mar 24, 2012
- Sunny day in Delhi, pleasant week ahead (Lead) - Nov 20, 2011
- Another sunny day in Delhi (Lead) - Nov 26, 2011
- Hot Saturday in Delhi, Sunday to be same (Lead) - Mar 03, 2012
- Cool day in Delhi, similar Saturday likely (Lead) - Oct 28, 2011