Will KBC winner be rural job scheme ambassador?November 6th, 2011 - 4:06 pm ICT by IANS
Patna, Nov 6 (IANS) Sushil Kumar, the first to win Rs.5 crore on ‘Kaun Banega Crorepati’, has been urged to become the brand ambassador for the Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Act (MNREGA).
Central Rural Development Minister S. Jairam Ramesh has made the offer, an official said.
Before winning KBC’s top prize in the show hosted by mega star Amitabh Bachchan, Sushil Kumar was a computer operator for MNREGA in Motihari, his native town in East Champaran district in Bihar.
The 27-year-old is married and lives in a large joint family with five brothers, five nieces and a nephew.
- KBC winner Sushil Kumar turns down 'Big Boss' offer - Nov 24, 2011
- Family of KBC Rs.5 crore winner fears his abduction - Oct 30, 2011
- KBC winner will be rural job scheme brand ambassador - Nov 14, 2011
- Will get money, channel officials in touch: KBC winner - Dec 13, 2011
- After winning 'KBC' jackpot, Sushil building house for family - Jul 31, 2012
- KBC winner awaits Rs.5 crore, Big B says cheque ready - Dec 13, 2011
- Life is beautiful, finds KBC winner's family - Nov 01, 2011
- Bihar's Sushil Kumar first to win Rs.5 crore on KBC-5 - Oct 25, 2011
- Amitabh proud of common man's Rs.5 crore win on KBC - Oct 26, 2011
- KBC breaks TV rating records with Rs.5 crore winner - Nov 10, 2011
- KBC winner Sushil Kumar in 'Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 5' - Jun 17, 2012
- KBC hot seat coming to your town! - Aug 22, 2012
- Sushil Kumar's act on 'Jhalak...' impresses Abhishek (With Images) - Jun 23, 2012
- For charity, all roads lead to KBC winner's house - Dec 06, 2011
- 'KBC 5' nears end, Big B emotional - Nov 11, 2011
Tags: ambassador, amitabh bachchan, champaran, computer operator, crore, crorepati, development minister, jairam ramesh, job, mahatma gandhi, mega star, nephew, nieces, patna, rural development, sushil kumar