Wilde to make documentary on Haitian childrenMay 10th, 2011 - 3:19 pm ICT by IANS
London, May 10 (IANS) Actress Olivia Wilde is planning to direct a movie about a Haitian children’s baseball team.
“I’m going to Haiti to work on a documentary about a Little League team,” contactmusic.com quoted her as saying.
The “Tron: Legacy” star was among the first celebrity aid volunteers to travel to the Caribbean nation in the aftermath of the 2010 earthquake that left Haiti devastated.
But she is hesitant to leave her new home, which she bought after separation from from Italian prince Tao Ruspoli. The parted ways earlier this year after eight years of marriage.
“I’m thinking about travelling, but I should stay in one place. I just bought a house in Los Angeles,” she said.
- Linkup rumours upset Olivia Wilde - Jul 05, 2011
- Wilde struggling with technology - Jul 31, 2011
- Olivia Wilde refuses support from estranged husband - Mar 13, 2011
- Olivia Wilde files for divorce - Mar 12, 2011
- Has Olivia Wilde found love in Ryan Gosling? - Mar 03, 2011
- Olivia Wilde's divorce finalised - Oct 05, 2011
- Wilde's secret date! - Sep 21, 2011
- Olivia Wilde dating Sudeikis? - Dec 31, 2011
- Olivia opens up about failed marriage - Aug 15, 2011
- Olivia Wilde says that she doesn't know how to date - Jul 29, 2011
- Olivia Wilde dating Jason Sudeikis? - Dec 08, 2011
- Marriage split has made me better actress: Olivia Wilde - Jul 15, 2011
- Olivia Wilde felt 'challenged' to fit into skin-tight futuristic warrior suit - Dec 15, 2010
- Don't attack Kardashian, says Olivia - Nov 18, 2011
- Now, a film on the Haiti quake - Oct 12, 2010
Tags: actress olivia, aftermath, aid volunteers, baseball team, caribbean nation, celebrity, contactmusic, documentary, earthquake, haiti, haitian children, italian prince, legacy, little league, london, marriage, olivia wilde, tao