Wilde struggling with technologyJuly 31st, 2011 - 8:45 am ICT by IANS
London, July 31 (IANS) Newly single Olivia Wilde is struggling with romance thanks to confusing modern technology.
The “Tron: Legacy” beauty split from her Italian prince Tao Ruspoli at the end of 2010 after nine years of marriage, reports dailystar.co.uk.
But Wilde, who has recently been linked to a host of Hollywood heartthrobs including Bradley Cooper but she is stunned at how much the dating world has changed thanks to the rising popularity of social networking.
“Dating is new to me. I see the whole thing like someone who’s been in a coma and I’ve come out like, ‘Wait, people text message? They text love? How do you text about love?’ ‘Three Xs and a smiley face? Emoticon? Deal breaker!,” she said.
- Linkup rumours upset Olivia Wilde - Jul 05, 2011
- Has Olivia Wilde found love in Ryan Gosling? - Mar 03, 2011
- Olivia Wilde files for divorce - Mar 12, 2011
- Wilde's secret date! - Sep 21, 2011
- Wilde to make documentary on Haitian children - May 10, 2011
- Olivia Wilde refuses support from estranged husband - Mar 13, 2011
- Olivia Wilde dating Jason Sudeikis? - Dec 08, 2011
- Olivia Wilde's divorce finalised - Oct 05, 2011
- Olivia Wilde says that she doesn't know how to date - Jul 29, 2011
- Olivia opens up about failed marriage - Aug 15, 2011
- Olivia Wilde dating Sudeikis? - Dec 31, 2011
- Cooper romancing with Olivia Wilde - May 26, 2011
- Marriage split has made me better actress: Olivia Wilde - Jul 15, 2011
- Focus on global problems not gossips, Wilde instructs media - Jul 15, 2011
- Don't attack Kardashian, says Olivia - Nov 18, 2011
Tags: bradley cooper, heartthrobs, hollywood, italian prince, legacy, london, love, marriage, marriage reports, modern technology, nine years, olivia wilde, popularity, romance, smiley face, social networking, tao, tao ruspoli, text message, xs