Wife throws acid on husband for illicit affairFebruary 21st, 2009 - 10:39 pm ICT by IANS
Raipur, Feb 21 (IANS) A woman was arrested here Saturday for throwing acid on her husband after he allegedly had an extramarital affair, police said.
“Kumari Bai, 40, threw acid on her husband, Madhu Yadav, following a heated verbal exchange over an alleged illicit relationship her husband had with a close relative,” police official Shaukat Ali told IANS.
Yadav was taken to Bhimrao Ambedkar Government Medical College and Hospital with burn injuries and is battling for life in the intensive care unit, the police said.
- Acid attack on Chandigarh woman for alleged affair - Jun 09, 2010
- Husband on the run after setting pregnant wife on fire - Nov 19, 2009
- Chhattisgarh cop suspended for youth's custodial death - Feb 22, 2012
- Alcoholic man forgets wife's last rites - Jun 26, 2010
- Police nabs youth who threw acid on girl's face - Feb 01, 2012
- Man kills children before attempting suicide - Feb 12, 2011
- Chhattisgarh teacher on hunger strike, alleges police harassment - Oct 12, 2011
- Man arrested for setting wife afire - Jan 22, 2012
- Man throws acid on family members, kills himself - Dec 28, 2010
- Sub-inspector arrested for acid attack on woman - Nov 27, 2010
- Apex court decision on Soni Sori's medical check Thursday - Oct 19, 2011
- Woman throws acid on boyfriend's face - Sep 04, 2011
- Teenager held in Chhattisgarh for killing woman - Jun 20, 2011
- Pakistani man fatally stabs daughter, hurls acid at wife - Feb 16, 2011
- 2-year-old girl thrown out of running train, dies - Aug 20, 2010