Why is Ashish Sharma disturbed? (TV Snippets)August 23rd, 2012 - 2:10 pm ICT by IANS
New Delhi, Aug 23 (IANS) “Rab Se Sona Isshq” lead actor Ashish Sharma is upset how anonymous texts are being sent to the show’s producer, complaining of preferential treatment given to him during the show’s ongoing London shoot.
A unit insider is said to have harboured angst against Ashish, and has been sending texts to Zee TV officials and the producers of the show, insisting that the actor does not deserve any ’superstar’ perks just because he is an established actor, said a source.
Apart from the time taken to send these daily messages, the number seems to be constantly switched off. As a result, the identity of the person still remains a mystery.
However, Ashish is obviously not too happy about the scene.
“It’s sad to know that someone on the sets is stooping to these low levels. If the person wants to say something to me, I’d appreciate if he or she had the guts to say it to my face,” said Ashish, who was previously seen in shows like “Gunahon ka Devta” and “Chandragupt Maurya”.
“These under-handed tactics of sending messages to the channel officials and the producer on the sly only speak of the person’s cowardice. But I don’t believe in paying undue attention to such petty people. So, I’m just going to forget about it and do my job,” he added.
Hema, Asha groove together
It was a visual treat when yesteryears diva Hema Malini and singer Asha Bhosle took to the stage to shake a leg together during the shooting of singing reality show “Indian Idol 6″.
When contestant Devendra Pal began singing peppy number “Gal mithhi mitthi”, Bollywood’s Dream Girl couldn’t stop herself from joining him on stage and grooved to his tunes. Judge Asha also couldn’t resist joining them on stage and started dancing alongside Hema.
Hema was accompanied by actor husband Dharmendra as celebrity guests on the show, aired on Sony.
‘DID Li’l Masters 2′ contestant Shreya turns host
She was one of the most talkative contestants on the second season of kids’ dance reality show “Dance India Dance Li’l Masters 2″ and that has landed Shreya Acharya the job of a TV host.
Shreya will co-anchor Zee TV’s new dance show “DID Dance Ke Superkids” along with actor Jay Bhanushali. With Shreya taking the stage, one can expect a lot more entertainment.
It will also see choreographer-turned-director and now actress Farah Khan returning to the judges panel along with Geeta Kapur and Marzi Pestonji.
Meanwhile, actress Sonakshi visited the sets of the reality show to promote her upcoming film “Joker” and spent some fun moments with the kids. The kids had prepared a special group act for Sonakshi. She was so touched that she joined them on the dance floor and did an impromptu jig. “DID Dance Ke Superkids” goes on air Aug 25.
- Asha Bhosle grooves with Riteish (TV Snippets) - Jul 26, 2012
- SRK's promotional drive on small screen - Oct 02, 2011
- Ranbir gives Bengali a shot (Movie Snippets) - Sep 06, 2012
- Zee TV launches DID L'il Masters-The Ultimate Dance Platform for Kids - Apr 30, 2010
- Adnan, Kailash, Javed Ali to judge 'Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Li'l Champs' - May 04, 2011
- Old remains gold: Dharmendra leads TRP race - Aug 04, 2011
- Kids should get sugar-coated criticism: 'Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Li'l Champs' judges - May 25, 2011
- Rubina addicted to DID L'il Masters! - May 13, 2010
- Jay Bhanushali Would Host The Finale Of 'DID L'il Masters' - Aug 03, 2010
- Sonu follows Baba Ramdev's health tips (TV Snippets) - Jul 21, 2010
- Shiamak Davar to judge Zee TV's 'Dance Ke Superstar' - Mar 28, 2011
- Sargun Mehta to play grown up 'Phulwa' (TV Snippets) - Aug 07, 2011
- 'DID L'il Masters' tops TRP chart - May 05, 2010
- 10-year-old Azmat wins 'L'il Champs' - Oct 02, 2011
- Shweta Salve to co-host 'DID Doubles' - Jan 07, 2011
Tags: asha bhosle, bollywood, celebrity guests, cowardice, devendra, dharmendra, diva, dream girl, groove, guts, hema malini, indian idol, New Delhi, preferential treatment, producers, reality show, sending messages, shreya, snippets, undue attention