Why do actors avoid media, wonders BomanAugust 14th, 2012 - 7:41 pm ICT by IANS
Mumbai, Aug 14 (IANS) Actor Boman Irani says he fails to understand why celebrities hide from the media when their initial motive behind becoming an actor is to get famous.
“Actors work so hard to become famous and when they become famous, they run from the press, I don’t understand that theory,” the 52-year-old said here Monday. He was paying a visit to the Don Bosco shelter.
Boman also targeted newcomers who start acting pricey after earning fame.
“First the newcomers are eager to come in front of the camera and later they are like ‘no, sorry, sorry, no pictures’. What is this? I say fame is a very dangerous and bitter thing,” said Boman.
Last seen in “Ferrari Ki Sawaari”, Boman is looking forward to his first romantic film “Shirin Farhad Ki Toh Nikal Padi”. He will be seen romancing Farah in the movie coming out Aug 24.
- Boman romances Farah in 'Shirin...' at wife's behest - Aug 22, 2012
- Farah, Boman's 'Kuch Kuch Hota Hai' moment - Jul 17, 2012
- Everybody fights and reunites, why criticise us: Farah - Jul 31, 2012
- I hold record of 22 films with new directors: Boman Irani - Jun 26, 2012
- Farah Khan turns item girl! - Jul 13, 2012
- I'm not comfortable with romantic scenes: Boman Irani - Jul 28, 2012
- Shah Rukh showers praise on Farah - Jul 24, 2012
- Without Shirish's support, couldn't have acted: Farah - Jun 20, 2012
- Mom-in-law upset with Farah Khan - Aug 07, 2012
- Farah got kiss scene removed from 'Shirin Farhad...' - Jul 27, 2012
- Leopard on 'Ek Thi Daayan' sets (Movie Snippets) - Jun 08, 2012
- Karan Johar not keen on making legendary love stories - Jul 17, 2012
- The perks of being Sanjay Bhansali's sister - Jun 28, 2012
- Farah relieved after promos of 'Shirin Farhad...' - Jun 14, 2012
- When Farah danced to Geeta's tune - Jul 15, 2012