When Biel feared for lifeJuly 29th, 2012 - 6:56 pm ICT by IANS
London, July 29 (IANS) Actress Jessica Biel reveals that she feared for life during a ski trip when she went off course and got stranded in snow.
While being stuck, she started planning how she would keep her friends safe using skills she learned from her survival expert father, reports dailystar.co.uk.
Biel managed to guide them all back to safety before the slopes closed for the night.
“We went off course into the out of bounds area, in which you’re taking your own life at your own risk. It was 2.30 a.m., so you know the mountain’s going to close and it was dumping snow.
“I had a skier and a snowboarder who really weren’t good enough to be in the place that we were and we were freaking out,” she told Jay Leno on America’s The Tonight Show.
“In my mind I was going, ‘OK, I’m going to have to build an igloo. What would my dad do? I’ve got my snowboard here, I’ve got the skis and the other snowboard and I’m going to build this thing.
“We’re going to stay in there and you’re going to have to warm everybody up, you’re going to have to get naked with everyone… It’s going to be weird but we’re going to do it!” she added.
- Britney Spears dreams about skiing - Nov 25, 2011
- Himachal's snowy slopes invite skiers (With Image) - Jan 11, 2012
- Foreign skiers crowd Manali slopes - Feb 06, 2012
- Come, ski down Himachal's grassy slopes (Lifestyle Feature) (With Images) - Jun 24, 2012
- Solang has great snow, but lacks professional touch: Skiers - Feb 29, 2012
- Snow-clad slopes make Manali a skiers' paradise - Feb 23, 2011
- Take out your ski boots, snow-clad Himachal slopes are here! - Jan 09, 2011
- I write for pleasure: Cheryl Cole - Jun 09, 2012
- Ski down grassy Himalayan slopes this summer - Mar 15, 2011
- Training cut back as Olympic venue combats mild weather - Feb 07, 2010
- Ski championship lures sportspersons in Manali - Feb 18, 2011
- Biel wants individuality in relationship - Jul 12, 2012
- Woody Allen to make acting comeback - May 19, 2011
- 160 Skiers Stuck In Austria Rescued By Helicopters - Jan 07, 2011
- Chelsea cried remembering mother - Feb 10, 2012