West Indies A 127/2 at lunch on second dayJune 18th, 2012 - 1:01 am ICT by IANS
Gros Islet (St Lucia), June 17 (IANS/CMC) West Indies A, responding to India A’s first-innings score of 230, were 127 for two at lunch on the second day of the third and final ‘Test’ at the Beausejour Cricket Stadium here Sunday.
Resuming at the overnight 34 for no loss, West Indies lost the wickets of Kraigg Brathwaite and Kyle Corbin but opener Kieron Powell held his end up to return for lunch with an impressive half century, reported Caribbean Media Corporation (CMC).
India A 230 (Jalaj Saxena 61, Cheteshwar Pujara 33, Ajinkya Rahane 32, Manoj Tiwary 32, Wriddhiman Saha 27; Devendra Bishoo 3/40, Jonathan Carter 3/57).
West Indies A 127 for two (Kieran Powell batting 52, Kyle Corbin 26; Akshay Darekar 1/35).
- India A lose third 'Test' by 10 wickets, series 1-2 - Jun 20, 2012
- India A 30/3 in second knock after conceding 106-run lead - Jun 19, 2012
- West Indies A beat India A by 10 wickets - Jun 19, 2012
- Put in, India A barely manage 230 in third 'Test' (Lead) - Jun 17, 2012
- Tiwari and Saha keep India afloat in third Test - Jun 19, 2012
- Powell's century leaves India A in a tight spot - Jun 18, 2012
- West Indies discards playing for recall - Jun 02, 2012
- India A struggling at 168 for 6 - Jun 17, 2012
- India tottering at 57/4 chasing 220-run target - Jun 12, 2012
- India A struggling at 77 for six - Jun 06, 2012
- Johnson and Permaul maul India A by 125 runs - Jun 13, 2012
- Pujara's 50 fails to stop West Indies from taking lead - Jun 11, 2012
- No Chris Gayle in West Indies squad for India - Nov 01, 2011
- Bishoo dropped, in-form batsman Fudadin gets the nod - Apr 20, 2012
- Brathwaite will be back, says Sammy - Apr 30, 2012