We don’t accept or deny Israelis allegations: IranFebruary 15th, 2012 - 8:37 pm ICT by IANS
New Delhi, Feb 15 (IANS) Iran Wednesday said it will not accept or deny Israeli allegations of its link in the audacious attack on an Israeli diplomat’s wife and hoped India will clarify the real position.
“We are not accepting or denying this. We don’t know anything,” Iranian ambassador to India Syeyed Mehdi Nabizadeh told reporters here.
He was reacting to Israel’s allegations that Iran was behind the magnetic bomb attack that left Tal Yehoshua Koren badly injured in the heart of the Indian capital Monday.
“We hope that India (verifies) the case to know the real position. Till now their final reaction has not come. We hope it will come,” he said.
India has said it has no evidence to link any individual, entity or country to the attack.
Israel has charged that the car bomb conspiracy was hatched in Iran.
An unidentified motorcyclist attached an improvised explosive device to an Israeli embassy car which exploded into flames.
- India assures Israel full support in probe, no Iran link (Second Lead) - Feb 15, 2012
- India assures Israel full support in probe, plays neutral (Roundup) - Feb 15, 2012
- Israeli victim saw Delhi bomber - Feb 14, 2012
- Terrorist was 'very well trained', says India (Roundup) - Feb 14, 2012
- Injured Israeli woman stable - Feb 16, 2012
- Car attack: Krishna meets Israeli envoy, assures security - Feb 15, 2012
- Krishna meets Israeli envoy, assures full support in probe (Lead) - Feb 15, 2012
- Terrorist was 'very well trained', says Chidambaram (Second Lead) - Feb 14, 2012
- Diplomat attack: Iran refutes Israel's charge - May 31, 2012
- Lucky that kids were not with me, says Israeli victim (Lead) - Feb 14, 2012
- Israeli woman discharged, might have flown back (Lead) - Feb 17, 2012
- Diplomat car bombing: Iran to consider India's probe plan (Lead) - May 31, 2012
- Bomber was 'very well trained': India (Intro Roundup) - Feb 14, 2012
- Phone calls made to Israel, Iran, Lebanon being examined (Lead) - Feb 15, 2012
- Thank God! My kids were not with me, says Israeli victim (Second Lead) - Feb 14, 2012
Tags: allegations, bomb attack, car bomb, conspiracy, explosive device, flames, heart, India, iran, iranian ambassador, israel, israeli diplomat, israeli embassy, israelis, mehdi, motorcyclist, New Delhi, yehoshua