Was Winehouse engaged before death?August 2nd, 2011 - 2:54 pm ICT by IANS
London, Aug 2 (IANS) If a source is to believed, singer Amy Winehouse got engaged to Reg Traviss weeks before her death.
Film director Traviss, 35, gave Winehouse a diamond ring, and she agreed to marry him, reports thesun.co.uk.
“Reg asked Amy, and of course she said ‘Yes’. She loved him. She wanted nothing more than to be his wife and to start a family with him. She wanted to get rid of her demons so badly,” said the source.
“They openly said they wanted to spend the rest of their lives together. They both thought the absolute world of each other.”
Traviss gave her the ring during an emotional talk about their future. The couple had been together for two years, and planned to marry next year.
Winehouse was found dead in her North London home July 23. She was 27.
- Winehouse, beau were planning to wed - Oct 03, 2011
- Winehouse's ex-husband desperate to come back - Jun 27, 2010
- Quit drinking or die, doctors tell Winehouse - May 31, 2011
- Traviss was never loyal to Winehouse, says his ex - Sep 01, 2010
- Is Winehouse's new man two-timing her? - Jun 04, 2010
- Splitsville for Winehouse, Traviss - Sep 05, 2010
- Winehouse wants baby - Apr 06, 2011
- Amy Winehouse checks into rehab to impress new beau - Jun 14, 2010
- Amy Winehouse's 'new beau dumps the other woman' - Jun 08, 2010
- Amy Winehouse's boyfriend says she is 'throwing herself into work' - Mar 29, 2011
- Winehouse making wedding plans? - Apr 05, 2011
- Fielder-Civil to visit Winehouse's grave for first time - Sep 03, 2012
- Amy Winehouse getting in shape to woo Reg Traviss - Oct 09, 2010
- Amy Winehouse 'asks new lover to move into her London home' - Jun 25, 2010
- Amy Winehouse spotted with new man - Jun 02, 2010