Warm, windy day in Delhi, hotter days ahead (Lead)March 26th, 2011 - 8:23 pm ICT by IANS
New Delhi, March 26 (IANS) The weekend began on a warm note for Delhi residents, with above average temperatures Saturday but offset by light winds throughout the day. Sunday will be hot.
The maximum and minimum temperatures were, respectively, 34 and 18.8 degrees Celsius — both two notches above average, an official of the India Meteorological Department (IMD) said.
The humidity levels oscillated between a high of 80 and a low of 19 percent, he added.
According to the IMD, Sunday will witness clear skies and a bright, sunny day with the maximum and minimum temperatures hovering around 35 and 19 degrees Celsius, added the official.
“There is no possibility of showers in the next couple of days,” the IMD official added.
- Sunny but chilly day in Delhi (Lead) - Jan 15, 2011
- Drizzle cools Delhi, more rain likely Monday (Lead) - Jun 12, 2011
- Pleasant weekend forecast for Delhi (Lead) - Nov 19, 2011
- Sunny, windy Thursday in Delhi (Lead) - Mar 29, 2012
- Warm day in Delhi, no respite Wednesday (Lead) - Feb 28, 2012
- Another warm day in Delhi (Lead) - Nov 04, 2011
- Hot morning in Delhi - Mar 20, 2012
- Warm Saturday in Delhi, Sunday to be same (Lead) - Mar 24, 2012
- Pleasant, sunny Sunday in Delhi - Feb 26, 2012
- Pleasant day in Delhi, rains expected (Lead) - Jan 14, 2012
- Hot Saturday in Delhi, mercury to rise further Sunday (Lead) - May 19, 2012
- Hot Monday in Delhi, no respite Tuesday (Lead) - Oct 03, 2011
- Clear, sunny skies on Holi in Delhi (Lead) - Mar 07, 2012
- Warm day in Delhi, rain likely - Sep 01, 2012
- Warm, sunny Monday expected (Lead) - Dec 04, 2011
Tags: average temperatures, bright sunny day, clear skies, couple of days, delhi residents, humidity levels, india meteorological department, india meteorological department imd, light winds, minimum temperatures, New Delhi, notches, showers, windy day