Warm Monday in Delhi (Lead)April 30th, 2012 - 8:04 pm ICT by IANS
New Delhi, April 30 (IANS) The capital experienced a warm Monday though the maximum temperature stayed two notches below average at 36.9 degrees Celsius.
The minimum temperature of the day registered three notches below average at 20.9 degrees.
The maximum and minimum humidity recorded Monday was 54 and 25 percent, respectively.
“The sky is expected to remain partly cloudy Tuesday, with the maximum and minimum temperature reaching 38 and 22 degrees Celsius, respectively,” an official at the India Meteorological Department told IANS.
Sunday’s maximum temperature was a notch below average at 37.1 degree Celsius, while the minimum temperature was four notches below average at 20.7 degrees Celsius.
- Coolest April in Delhi comes to end Monday (Second lead) - Apr 30, 2012
- Sultry Monday for Delhi, rains likely Tuesday (Lead) - Sep 10, 2012
- Bright, sunny morning in Delhi - May 01, 2012
- No rains in Delhi Thursday, likely Friday (Lead) - Aug 02, 2012
- Warm Sunday in Delhi, Monday to be the same (Lead) - Mar 04, 2012
- Cloudy morning for Delhi - Apr 02, 2012
- Warm start to the week, Tuesday to be same (Lead) - Mar 05, 2012
- Cloudy, warm day in Delhi, no rains expected Friday (Lead) - Jun 07, 2012
- Sultry morning in Delhi - Jun 08, 2012
- Sunny morning in Delhi, cloudy day likely - May 02, 2012
- Capital had a hot Monday (Lead) - Apr 16, 2012
- Hot, sunny day in Delhi (Lead) - Apr 17, 2012
- Warm day for Delhi (Lead) - Feb 16, 2012
- Warm, humid day in Delhi; Cloudy Monday likely (Lead) - Mar 25, 2012
- Warm, cloudy Sunday for Delhi - Apr 01, 2012