Warm day for Delhi, possibility of rainApril 3rd, 2012 - 11:18 am ICT by IANS
New Delhi, April 3 (IANS) It was a warm and sunny day in the capital Tuesday with the minimum temperature settling at 24 degrees Celsius, six notches above average for the season. The met department has forecast a cloudy day ahead, with the possibility of rain.
“Partly cloudy sky, possibility of light rain in some areas of Delhi. The maximum temperature is expected to hover around 39 degrees,” an India Meteorological Department (IMD) official said.
The humidity level recorded at 8.30 a.m. was 50 percent.
The maximum temperature recorded Monday was five notches above average at 38 degrees Celsius, while the minimum settled four notches above average for the season at 22.3 degrees Celsius.
- Sunny Sunday morning in Delhi, wet evening likely - Sep 02, 2012
- Sunny Tuesday morning in Delhi - May 15, 2012
- Hot morning in Delhi, rains expected - Jun 01, 2012
- Warm day in Delhi, rain likely - Sep 01, 2012
- Sunny morning in capital, rain likely - Jun 23, 2012
- Cloudy morning for Delhi - Apr 02, 2012
- Pleasant day in Delhi, rain expected - Apr 14, 2012
- Cloudy day in Delhi, showers ahead - Sep 08, 2012
- Sunny morning in Delhi, rain expected - Apr 28, 2012
- Hot day in Delhi, dust storm likely - Jun 02, 2012
- Warm, cloudy Sunday for Delhi - Apr 01, 2012
- Sunny morning in Delhi, showers expected - Sep 03, 2012
- Cloudy day in Delhi, light showers expected - Jul 28, 2012
- Bright day in Delhi, thunder storm expected - May 11, 2012
- Delhi has another hot day, rains expected Sunday (Lead) - Jun 23, 2012