Walcott to extend his Arsenal career by five yearsFebruary 17th, 2009 - 10:01 pm ICT by IANS
London, Feb 17 (IANS) Arsenal has offered young forward Theo Walcott a five-year deal that will keep him at the English club till 2014.
Walcott, who is now recovering from a shoulder surgery, has 18 months left in his current contract and talks were going on for several months to finalise his future. The new deal is estimated at 50,000 pound per week.
According to the Mirror, Walcott’s representatives met Arsenal chief executive Ivan Gazidis Monday and the club is prepared to offer him a contract that will see him earn 13 million pounds over the next five years.
- Arsene fears more players will leave Arsenal - Sep 24, 2011
- Arsenal ready to go to war with Barcelona over Fabregas - Feb 09, 2010
- Gunners, Barca in bitter bust up over footie wonderkid Toral - Feb 22, 2011
- Wenger says he is not going to leave Arsenal - May 20, 2009
- Barcelona sign Arsenal midfielder - Aug 19, 2012
- Allow me to join Barcelona, Fabregas tells Wenger - Jul 18, 2011
- Podolski turns down riches to sign with Arsenal - Mar 09, 2012
- Arsenal will win Premier League this season: Walcott - Apr 02, 2011
- Adriano to have surgery on left foot - Apr 07, 2012
- Swansea outplay Arsenal to record memorable win - Jan 16, 2012
- Nasri signs new five-year 26 million pound deal with Arsenal - Feb 26, 2011
- Football robbery gang breaks into Theo Walcott's mansion - Feb 21, 2011
- Arsenal bent on wrecking Man U's unbeaten run: Walcott - Dec 10, 2010
- Arsenal to play Man City in Beijing's Bird's Nest - Feb 29, 2012
- Fighting Arsenal bow out of Champions League - Mar 07, 2012