Wahlberg dreaded shooting teddy fightJuly 29th, 2012 - 7:46 pm ICT by IANS
Los Angeles, July 29 (IANS) Shooting fight scenes with a teddy bear in “Ted” was ridiculous, says Mark Wahlberg.
The 41-year-old plays a middle-aged man and his best friend is a titular teddy bear who comes to life.
Wahlberg says although everyone liked the movie, he dreaded shooting that part of the movie, reports contactmusic.com.
“It’s cool now because everyone seems to love that scene, but I hated shooting it. I just felt ridiculous flailing around and throwing myself off walls on to the floor,” Wahlberg said.
“It was one of the things that I wasn’t looking forward to shooting in the movie, but they all turned out pretty good,” he added.
- Wahlberg feels humour in 'Ted' may offend people - Jul 09, 2012
- Mark Wahlberg misses marijuana days - Jul 02, 2012
- Jared Harris terrifies Robert Downey Jr - Dec 13, 2011
- Theron doesn't like to watch her films - May 22, 2011
- Bieber's basketball movie script not perfect yet - Jun 08, 2012
- 'Battleship' made me fearless: Rihanna - Apr 08, 2012
- I hate riding horses: Stewart - May 27, 2012
- Gomez won't change for love again - Aug 17, 2011
- Todd Phillips found 'Hangover' sequel easy to shoot - Apr 07, 2011
- Alba signs movie as it empowers kids - Aug 19, 2011
- Lerman feels lucky to kiss Watson - Jun 05, 2012
- Sex scenes are like being on twister: Robert Pattinson - Jan 18, 2011
- Blake Lively's 'awkward' sex scene in 'The Town' - Sep 24, 2010
- Sex scenes with Kunis were awkward: Timberlake - Jun 15, 2011
- Lowe, Cruise picked up fight on 'The Outsiders' sets - May 17, 2011