Vyas is new INS presidentSeptember 24th, 2010 - 5:00 pm ICT by IANS
Bangalore, Sep 24 (IANS) Kundan R. Vyas of Janmabhoomi Group was Friday elected president of The Indian Newspaper Society (INS) for 2010-11 at its 71st annual general meeting held here Friday.
Vyas succeeds T. Venkattram Reddy of Deccan Chronicle.
Ashish Bagga (India Today) is the deputy president, K.N. Tilak Kumar (Prajavani) the vice president and Rakesh Sharma (Hindustan Times, Patna) is the honorary treasurer of the society, an INS statement said.
V. Shankaran is the officiating secretary general of the Society.
- Tilak Kumar elected INS president - Sep 13, 2012
- CITU cadres' campaign against Kerala newspaper slammed - Nov 04, 2011
- INS flays CBI move against Sakshi - May 09, 2012
- INS condemns news agent strike in Kerala - Mar 19, 2012
- CITU flayed for blocking newspapers - Nov 03, 2011
- Yemen's consulate to boost historic ties with Hyderabad - Jun 07, 2012
- Gen Singh conferred Nepal Army General rank - Jul 11, 2012
- Freedom stalwart Lokmanya Tilak will be heard again - Aug 23, 2012
- Rajasthan opt to bat againsr Deccan Chargers - May 18, 2012
- Sabanayakan elected unopposed as CSJC president - May 31, 2012
- BJP's Bihar troubles far from over - Oct 10, 2010
- Bhushan attackers released on bail (Lead) - Oct 14, 2011
- Super Kings opt to bat against Deccan Chargers - May 04, 2012
- Navy War Room leak: London court accepts evidence (Lead) - Dec 20, 2011
- Conference on strategic electronics at Hyderabad - Nov 23, 2011
Tags: annual general meeting, ashish, bagga, bangalore, deccan chronicle, deputy president, honorary treasurer, india today, indian newspaper society, ins, kundan, patna, secretary general, shankaran, tilak, vice president, vyas