Volkswagen to launch Polo, Vento variantsSeptember 7th, 2011 - 8:35 pm ICT by IANS
New Delhi, Sep 7 (IANS) German automobile major Volkswagen Wednesday said it will launch variants of its models Vento and Polo before the festive season.
“To bring freshness to the products in the festive season, we are launching Polo Breeze and Vento Breeze,” Neeraj Garg, member of the board and director, passenger car sales, Volkswagen India, told IANS on the sidelines of an industry event here.
According to Garg, the new variants are being launched to consolidate the company’s product portfolio in the country and to cater to the traditionally high-demand festive season.
Garg did not disclose the price range of the new variants.
Earlier, the company had come out with new variants of Jetta and Passat.
- Volkswagen to launch new Jetta variant mid-2011 - Apr 08, 2011
- Volkswagen June sales rise 166 percent - Jul 01, 2011
- Polo prices up by 2.9 percent from Jan 1 - Dec 15, 2010
- Volkswagen to reduce Polo, Vento prices to boost sales - Sep 04, 2012
- Volkswagen launches Passat's next generation model - Mar 29, 2011
- Volkswagen eyeing 20 percent market share by 2018 - Feb 15, 2011
- Volkswagen to invest over Rs.700 crore in India - Sep 06, 2012
- Volkswagen India plans to double distribution network - Sep 25, 2009
- Volkswagen to launch premium hatchback next year - Aug 28, 2009
- Volkswagen Group India achieves impressive sales growth of 180.7 per cent in 2010 - Jan 22, 2011
- Audi to build $1.3 bn plant in Mexico - Sep 07, 2012
- Volkswagen unveils Polo model, launch this year - Jan 05, 2010
- Audi to relaunch car production in Russia in 2013 - Aug 30, 2012
- Maruti Suzuki launches premium sedan Kizashi - Feb 02, 2011
- Hyundai launches new Elantra - Aug 13, 2012