Vijay Jolly leaves for ChinaMay 15th, 2012 - 6:01 pm ICT by IANS
New Delhi, May 15 (IANS) A five-member delegation led by Vijay Jolly of the Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) has left for China to take part in a conference that will also see participants from Bangladesh, Nepal and the Phillppines.
The other members of the delegation are Bhupinder Kansil, Geeta Singh, Rajiv Ahuja and Nitika Sharma, the Delhi Study Group headed by Jully said in a statement Tuesday.
Jolly is a former BJP legislator in Delhi.
The Chinese Association for International Understanding has invited the Indian delegation to visit China from May 15 to 25 for a seminar, “Knowing about China”.
The delegation will visit Nanchang, Beijing, Hangzhou and Yiwu cities.
- Visa row: Indian military team's China visit called off (Second Lead) - Jan 06, 2012
- Gadkari to visit China next week; first by a BJP chief - Jan 12, 2011
- BJP meets Chinese envoy on traders' issue - Jan 05, 2012
- Chinese delegation meets Gadkari in New Delhi - Aug 17, 2010
- China sparks row, denies visa to IAF officer from Arunachal - Jan 06, 2012
- Indian military team's China visit is on - Jan 07, 2012
- Chinese women interact with Indian students - May 10, 2012
- Gadkari in China on 'first ever goodwill visit' (Lead) - Jan 20, 2011
- Rajnath Singh attends Koirala cremation - Mar 21, 2010
- If killer had accomplice, will be punished: US envoy - Aug 10, 2012
- China visit important to BJP, says Gadkari - Jan 19, 2011
- Despite irritants, India, China to hold boundary talks - Jan 09, 2012
- Court reserves order in case against Dikshit - Apr 09, 2012
- Pay compensation to dead Sikhs, BJP tells US - Aug 07, 2012
- Mumbai to host Global Pulses Conclave - Feb 08, 2012
Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,