Victoria Beckham won’t pose nudeJuly 1st, 2011 - 2:24 pm ICT by IANS
London, July 1 (IANS) Singer-turned-fashion designer Victoria Beckham, who is expecting her fourth child with husband David Beckham, will not flaunt her baby bump by posing nude.
Victoria is due to give birth next month, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
Asked if she would pose naked, the 37-year-old said: “Nope. Sadly not. I’m not really one of these people that likes to go out and pose and flaunt being pregnant. Not like there’s anything wrong in that.”
“I’m so proud to be pregnant and I feel so blessed and so happy, I really do. But I’m just not that kind of person. So, no, I won’t be taking my clothes off. I don’t think anyone needs to see that, other than my husband. Absolutely not,” she said.
Victoria has sons Brooklyn, 12, Romeo, 8, and Cruz, 6, with her footballer husband.
- Being a working mum is hard: Victoria Beckham - Jun 09, 2011
- I'm not one of those to flaunt being pregnant: Victoria - Jul 04, 2011
- Victoria's family is her priority - Jul 12, 2012
- Victoria not interested in designing menswear - Nov 20, 2010
- Victoria Beckham's obsessive exercise regime - Mar 25, 2012
- David Beckham's son swears in Spanish - Oct 09, 2011
- Beckhams 'still in shock' over baby girl news - Mar 14, 2011
- David Beckham gets another tattoo - Oct 11, 2011
- David Beckham, a strict father - Aug 05, 2012
- I'm not miserable, I'm tired: Victoria Beckham - Feb 19, 2012
- Victoria's kids inspire her every day - Dec 06, 2011
- Beckhams get designer painting for Harper - Aug 03, 2012
- Beckhams welcome baby girl - Jul 11, 2011
- Victoria Beckham not planning to avail maternity leave - Jun 11, 2011
- Beckham won't let daughter get inked - Jun 04, 2011