Vajpayee stable, will undergo more testsFebruary 4th, 2009 - 11:14 am ICT by IANS
New Delhi, Feb 4 (IANS) Former prime minister Atal Bihari Vajpayee, who was admitted to the All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) here Tuesday night, was stable but would undergo additional tests Wednesday, a hospital official said.”Vajpayee is stable now. We will conduct some additional tests. We will be able to give details later today,” AIIMS medical superintendent D.K. Sharma told IANS.
Vajpayee was admitted to AIIMS at about 10 p.m. Tuesday after he complained of difficulty in breathing.
The senior Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) leader is suffering from chest congestion and infection, said Sharma.
- Vajpayee admitted to AIIMS - Feb 04, 2009
- Vajpayee to spend few more days in hospital (Lead) - Feb 04, 2009
- Vajpayee still in hospital, condition stable - Feb 09, 2009
- Vajpayee still in ICU, but shows improvement - Feb 10, 2009
- Still on ventilator but Vajpayee's condition improves (Lead) - Feb 09, 2009
- Vajpayee stable, making steady progress - Feb 12, 2009
- Vajpayee continues gradual progress - Feb 13, 2009
- Yagya for Vajpayee's recovery held in Bhopal - Feb 04, 2009
- Vajpayee still in ICU, but stable - Feb 17, 2009
- Vajpayee stable, responding to treatment - Feb 08, 2009
- Vajpayee developed pneumonia, condition stable: AIIMS doctors - Feb 04, 2009
- Vajpayee undergoes routine check-up at AIIMS - Mar 28, 2010
- Vajpayee taken off ventilator, stable - Feb 15, 2009
- Vajpayee showing improvement, Gujral discharged - Feb 19, 2009
- Vajpayee to undergo health check-up at AIIMS - Mar 21, 2009