Uttar Pradesh varsity to tie up with Canadian universityJuly 12th, 2008 - 8:34 pm ICT by IANS
Lucknow, July 12 (IANS) The Ram Manohar Lohia Law University (RMLLU) here will tie up with a Canadian University to offer courses on air and space laws, an official said Saturday. “We are all set to collaborate with the McGill University’s Institute of Air and Space Law,” RMLLU vice-chancellor Balraj Chauhan told IANS.
The course on air and space laws will cover legal and policy issues regarding aviation, regulation of activities in outer space, air safety and transport regulation, an official said.
For imparting training on air and space laws, RMLLU will set up a science-technology-law centre on its campus, the official added.
- Lucknow students make it to finals of international competition - Nov 11, 2008
- UP moves to make varsities tobacco-free - Apr 25, 2012
- Uttar Pradesh university to team up with Italian university - Oct 30, 2008
- 900 percent fee hike by McGill University fuels anger - Mar 02, 2011
- Students clash with police in Allahabad, torch vehicles - Apr 27, 2012
- Bihar youth's death: Friends to seek justice - Aug 09, 2012
- IGNOU to concentrate more on research activities - Sep 12, 2012
- Canadian universities line up for India - Mar 18, 2010
- No Panjab University hostel for freshers using cars - Nov 25, 2010
- Uttar Pradesh rape victim's medical report 'inconclusive' - Jan 04, 2011
- Maulana Azad varsity to open satellite campus in Srinagar - Dec 13, 2010
- President Patil to lay foundation of IGNOU campus - Aug 30, 2011
- Vice chancellor, officials confined in office overnight in Bengal - Apr 26, 2012
- Canada's Carleton to have ties with IIT Mumbai, Jindal Global University - Feb 04, 2011
- Students strike cripples varsity in Meghalaya - Nov 01, 2010